Hopefully, you have enjoyed your 31 Day
Husband Prayer Journey! Please contact us to let us know how it went and if you have any ideas for ways to encourage other women who will do this in the future. Although the 31 days will be over on Sunday (Easter!) if you started with us on March 21st with Week One, we encourage you to carry on this wonderful gift of lifting up your future (or current) husband in prayer on a daily basis.
Let’s dive in to praying over the Social areas of Mr. Husband’s life!
- To be involved in a healthy community of believers inside and out of his church.
- For the Lord to develop in him the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-26).
- Mr. Husband to be “…hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.“ (Titus 1:8-9).
- To be accountable to godly leaders and to be a loving, respectable leader among his peers and those he disciples (Hebrews 13:16-18).
- For him to be transparent, humble, teachable, and willing to grow in his character through the experiences of others, his own mistakes, and, mostly, through the conviction of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray Proverbs 4 over him.
- For Mr. Husband to love the Lord with all his heart, mind, soul, and strength, and to love his neighbor as himself (Matthew 22:35-40).
“Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear;
in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
their righteousness endures forever;
their horn will be lifted high in honor.
The wicked will see and be vexed,
they will gnash their teeth and waste away;
the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.“
Psalm 112:8-10, NIV